Our joint venture with Geodetic Offshore Services Limited is fully registered and operational Nigerian Company with head office in Lagos and Operations base in Port Harcourt., which has now evolved into a leading front-end company providing a range of offshore survey and support services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector. Geodetic Offshore Services Limited (GOSL) IMCAA has recognized the need of our clients for ROV services and have invested in this technology. GOSL is taking delivery of a Mohawk Inspection Class Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) to conduct offshore pipeline surveys, wellhead and platform inspection surveys, Cathodic Protection (CP) surveys, NDT inspections and tooling. GOSL`s ROV is used for construction support activities, including but not limited to pipe and cable lay operations (pipeline and cable touch-down monitoring, trenching monitoring and depth of burial measurement).
- Locating and identifying of debris, shipwrecks and sub-sea structures.
- Geohazards identification to ensure safe exploration and production.
- Bathymetric charting of sea floor.
- Profiling geological features.
- Post-lay and As-built survey.
- Tidal check.
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Surveys
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Surveys.